Please find below questions we received regarding the RFP for the Title I Adult, Dislocated Worker and Youth Service Provider.
- Please clarify that the funding amounts (listed on page 7 of the RFP) are for 6 months (January 1 - June 30, 2021) or 12 months (July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021). Answer: The amounts shown are for the remaining 6 months of this year, from January 1-June 30, 2021.
- Please clarify if the budget we are requested to submit (Appendix B) with these funding amounts is for 6 months or 12 months. Answer: 6 months
- Are the listed funding amounts (page 7) to be considered all Program funds (and zero Administrative funds)? Answer: Yes – all program funds. Administrative funds have been subtracted already.
- Please confirm that we can continue to use our agency's logo and name alongside the required IowaWorks branding (page 13). Answer: Yes you can continue to use your agency’s logo alongside the IowaWorks branding.
- All of the attachments have a "Draft" stamp on them (pages 40-47). Should applicants recreate these attachments or are there non-Draft versions available? Answer: We have posted the RFP without the “draft” watermark. We apologize for this oversight.
Monday, November 16, 2020